>Goody Bag with: Food, toy, training book, collar & lead.
>30 days of Free Puppy Insurance thru Trupanion.
> Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS)
>Introduction to potty training, crate training, leash walking.
>Continued Assitance After You Leave With Your Puppy
To be placed on the waiting list for a future litter, you will need to fill out a puppy application. Once on the wait list you will be contacted when a breeding that matches what your family is looking for, is born. I will contact families on the wait list before posting the litter on the website. No deposits are taken until puppies are born.
To Place a Deposit On a Puppy Already Born
(you were not on the wait list)
Contact Me First for current availability. You can then fill out the puppy application. You will need to return application and deposit ($400) to secure a puppy. Deposits can be made with a personal check or thru Venmo.
Deposits are non refundable unless, when you come to pick up your puppy you are not satisfied with the puppy.Please think this purchase thru before placing a deposit.!
Placing a deposit holds a puppy for you. I allow people to pick their puppies in the order that I receive deposits. This is done when they are ready to leave. Puppies do not need to be selected till 8 weeks old. Puppies can go into their new homes after they turn 8 weeks old.
Price: (Plus 6% PA Sales Tax)
$2000~ For All Colors Except Black
Above prices are for puppies purchased as pets with a spay/neuter contract.
I will sell puppies with breeding rights. Please contact me for more info & price.
Final payment is made when you pick up your puppy. If you wish to pay with a personal check, then I must receive your check no later than when the puppies are seven weeks old. Made payable to Tina Rineer.
We do not accept personal checks at time of pick up. If you come with a personal check you will be leaving with out a puppy. No exceptions!!!
Cash, Venmo, Money Order or certified check (made out to Tina Rineer) is accepted at time of pick up. We must collect 6% Pa sales tax.
We ask the following of you after purchasing a puppy:
1. Make a vet appointment with in 3 working days for your puppy to get a puppy wellness check. Mail us a health certificate from that appointment.
2. All of our puppies are on NuVet Vitamins and we require that you keep them on NuVet vitamins for two years.
3. I highly recommend taking your puppy to a basic obedience class. This will get you and your puppy off to a wonderful start.
4. Have your puppy spayed/neutered by 7 months old and mail us a spay/neuter
5. And the most important: Give your puppy all the love and attention it needs to grow into a happy, well mannered, healthy dog. We expect our puppies to be treated and cared for the same as a child in the family.
NEW FOR 2018!!
I have been asked numerous times over the past years if, I can keep a puppy longer and start basic training.
Puppy Camp is now being offered to a limited number of puppies in each litter.